Aungier Street Studio
- Internet Access:Yes - Free Wi-fi
- Number of guests:Sleeps 2
- Number of rooms:1 Bedrooms
- TVYes with Freeview
- Housekeeping:Yes - Weekly Housekeeping
- Reception:24 Hour Guest Services Team
- Kitchen Facilities:Yes - Fully-fitted
- Parking:Yes Nearby Chargeable
- Disabled / Lift Access:Walk Up
- Laundry Facilities:Yes - Washer/Dryer
- Check In Time: 16:00
- Check Out Time: 10:00
Rates (all rates ex VAT)
90 + Nights
Address:  2 Aungier Street Dublin .
The National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology is near the property and an incredible museum, having exhibitions on prehistoric Ireland, Irelands Gold, and The Treasury. Another near by museum is the Irish Whiskey Museum, great for those who love whiskey and those who don’t. If famous Dublin attractions are of interest don’t miss out on Trinity College, location of the Book of Kells and Long Hall. For those who are looking to relax The Gaiety Theatre puts on all genres of shows, and St. Stephen’s Green is a beautiful park to take a walk through.
The Mezz is perfect for night life in Dublin. Set in the heart of Temple bar, Mezz bar offers live music every night and free entry. With a variety of music, Ireland’s musicians play every genre from blues, metal, rock, alternative, and reggae. The Mezz also has tasty food at great prices, wonderful for lunch or dinner.