Clerkenwell 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Internet Access:Yes - Free Wi-fi
- Number of guests:Sleeps 2
- Number of rooms:1 Bedrooms
- DVD Player:Yes
- Housekeeping:Yes - Weekly Housekeeping
- Reception:24 Hour Guest Services Team
- Kitchen Facilities:Yes - Fully-fitted
- Parking:Yes Nearby Chargeable
- Disabled / Lift Access:Yes
- Laundry Facilities:Yes - Washer/Dryer
- Check In Time: 16:00
- Check Out Time: 10:00
Rates (all rates ex VAT)
90 + Nights
Address:  Britton Street London . EC1M 5SX
Britton Street is a spacious, airy, contemporary apartment with a brand-new bathroom and furnished to feel like a home. A fantastic location in the heart of Clerkenwell, moments away from the Museum of London and the Barbican centre.
Measuring over 650 square feet, Britton Street is a spacious, airy, contemporary apartment. With a brand-new bathroom recently installed, you can rest assured that it has everything that a business traveller may need – including a dishwasher, washer dryer and private terrace.
Located in the heart of Clerkenwell, you will find a fantastic sample of what London has to offer on your doorstep – dotted with cosy bistros, lovely wine bars and old fashioned English pubs. The Museum of London and the Barbican centre is moments away, if you’re in the mood for some culture.
In terms of travel, a plethora of bus routes operate locally, with 5 minutes' walk to Farringdon station and Barbican station, making commuting across London and further afield straightforward and hassle-free.