Covent Garden 1 Bedroom
- Internet Access:Yes - Free Wi-Fi
- Number of guests:Sleeps 2
- Number of rooms:1 Bedrooms
- Housekeeping:Yes - Weekly Housekeeping
- Reception:24 Hour Guest Services Contact
- Kitchen Facilities:Yes - Fully-fitted
- Parking:Nearby - Chargeable
- Disabled / Lift Access:No Lift
- Laundry Facilities:Yes - Washer/Dryer
- Check In Time: 16:00
- Check Out Time: 10:00
Rates (all rates ex VAT)
90 + Nights
Address:  Endell Street, Covent Garden London .
This bright and homely one bedroom apartment in Covent Garden is located on the second floor of the building, and totals just over 35 square metres. This apartment consists of a living room, small kitchen, bedroom and bathroom (with a shower over bath) and cabinet storage. The bedroom in this property houses a queen-size bed. Wooden flooring runs throughout the property, with corner windows looking out below onto Endell Street, near Seven Dials.
Located in between famous Drury Lane and Seven Dials Market this apartment benefits from a fantastic array of entertainment options right from the front door. London’s Royal Opera House and Shaftesbury Theatre are also just moments away - as well as Covent Garden’s famous Piazza and Apple Market for those looking to eat, drink and shop. Looking to head further afield? This apartment is only a 3 minute walk to Covent Garden Underground station, with Holborn and Tottenham Court Road also just 5 and 6 minutes away respectively.