Leamington Wharf 4 Bedroom Townhouse Apartments
- Internet Access:Free Wi-fi
- Number of guests:Sleeps 7
- Number of rooms:4 Bedrooms
- DVD Player:Yes
- Housekeeping:Weekly Housekeeping
- Reception:24 Hour Reception
- Kitchen Facilities:Fully-fitted
- Parking:Available at £12 per night
- Disabled / Lift Access:Yes
- Laundry Facilities:Yes
- Check In Time: 15:00
- Check Out Time: 11:00
Rates (all rates ex VAT)
£195 Per Night
90 + Nights
Address:  1 - 10 Rope Walk Edinburgh . EH3 9NX
The Leamington Wharf Townhouse Apartments offer superior accommodation and convenient locations for sightseeing and enjoying all the attractions Edinburgh has to offer. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure we have a superb selection of self-catering townhouses to suit your needs. Providing a genuine home from home all townhouses are fully furnished with TVs, sofas, fully-equipped kitchens, dining areas, spacious bedrooms and more. There is a selection of 10 four bedroom (sleeps 7) townhouses which come fully-furnished with bed linen and towels also provided. All townhouses also come with fully-equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, microwave oven, TV/DVD players and lounge/dining area. All offering balconies that overlook the canal. The townhouses are very centrally located in Edinburgh City Centre, just 12 minutes' walk from The Castle and 10 minutes' walk from Princess Street.
Cancellation and Security Deposits
Cancellation of a reservation will be effective only from the time of receipt. Cancellations must be made by e-mail. Confirmation of cancellation will then be sent to you. If you do not receive confirmation, then your cancellation may not have been received. It is the Customer€™s responsibility to ensure proper receipt of their cancellation.
Cancellations must be received by 12 noon (Irish Time) two days prior to arrival date. You should keep the cancellation confirmation number you receive.
Cancellations are subject to the following;
1. Deposits paid are non-refundable.
2. Cancellations must be received by email before 12 noon (Irish time) at least two days before the arrival date, to the address provided on our website. No further charges will be made for cancellations made prior to the deadline, other than the loss of any deposit paid.
3. If a customer fails to arrive or tries to cancel within 48 hours of their due arrival time €“ they are treated as a €œNo Show€ and the full amount will be charged and is non-refundable.
4. Cancellations are not permitted on €œPrepay and Save€ rates, as the full cost including any extra services are charged at the time of reservation. If you cancel for any reason or attempt to modify the reservation or do not arrive on your specified check in date, your payment is non-refundable.
5. The Customer agrees that the above cancellation charges are a fair and genuine estimate of the loss that the Operator would incur on the cancellation of a booking.
The Operator reserves the right to charge a Security Deposit upon check-in.
Please be advised that only ONE credit/debit card payment can be made in respect of the apartment security deposit, which will be the responsibility of the lead guest. Individual per person payments are not permitted and the lead guest will be responsible for the conduct of the occupants. Where damage or disruption occurs the Operator reserves the right to withhold some or all of the security deposit of the lead guest.
The payment will be used to cover incidental items including, but not limited to, breakages, damage to property, additional cleaning costs due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, excessive electricity usage, and breaches to regulations such as smoking in the rooms or causing disturbance of other guests enjoyment of the property. Security Deposits may also be used by Management in the event of unauthorised extra guests using the room and facilities.
Security Deposits held on a credit card (via a pre-authorisation) or charged to a debit card will be refunded as per the issuing bank€™s policy. Typically this may take between 3-10 working days, however some banks do take longer.
Customers should note that with pre-authorisation no money is transferred at the time, but it will affect your available funds balance and spending limits on the card while the pre-authorisation exists. The Operator is not liable for any delays in refunding pre-authorisations by credit card companies.
If disturbance to other guests has occurred or any damage to the property, the cost to the Operator will be retained from the Security Deposit, and only the balance returned to the Customer.
If this cost exceeds the value of the Security Deposit, the Customer agrees to indemnify the Operator for the damage, additional cleaning costs or other charges and agrees to pay all costs of recovery including all legal costs, and other expenses.
The Customer hereby gives consent to the Operator to apply to the Customer€™s credit card all reasonable charges incurred which may not be covered by the Security Deposit.