Be Right In The Middle Of City Centre Action
Depending on your destination in Manchester you may want to opt for serviced pads located close to your destination. However, if you are just on holiday and would like to experience an action packed holiday experience, be sure to enquire about the type of activities and entertainment available in Manchester so that you may find a serviced pad close by.
The youngsters may prefer the modern Manchester as this is where the shops, bars, clubs and live performances are commonly found. Then for those that enjoy a more cultural and relaxing holiday be sure to visit the Manchester City Centre.
Manchester City Centre
The City Centre is one of the oldest parts of Manchester from where the modern city was later built. This is both the central business district and a cultural centre.
The City Centre is where many of the cultural activities take place. Some of the places to visit include:
• The Manchester Art Gallery
• Manchester Literature Festival
• Manchester Central Library
• Goethe Institute Manchester for an experience in German culture
• The Cube where the architectural and interior designs can be visited
• The Gallery Manchesters Art House
• Cornerhouse Gallery that exhibit photography, video and multimedia works
• Museum of transport for a massive collection of all transport related items
• Manchester Cathedral with beautiful carvings and stained glass which can be found at the oldest area of the city
• Free trade hall which is the home of the famous Halle Orchestra. Be sure to experience various bands and musicians perform.