Welcome to your new apartment check-in is from today 4pm onwards
Our dedicated Guest Services Team is available to help you day or night. Please contact them anytime on +44 (0)800 652 2552 (free from UK landlines)
Please make your way to the following apartments to self check-in.
Flying Butler Apartments
Address: Flat 19, Abbott House, Abbey View, St.Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 2QU
Accessing Your Apartment:
- Upon arrival at the car park barrier outside the main entrance, you will find a staircase to walk down into the underground car park.
• Once down in the underground car park, please follow the driving lane to the right, and then to the right again so that you're now walking toward the bend of the downward ramp used to enter the car park by car.
• When you arrive at the bend, the entrance to the underground entrance of the building will be on your right-hand side.
• To open the door, please locate the key safe by the entry pad and enter the code 2023 before pushing downward on the black button and pulling open the latch at the same time to reveal the chained entry fob inside.
• Please touch this fob against the black part of the entry pad for the door to unlock so that you can pull it open.
• With the door now open, please return the chained fob inside the key safe and close it securely so that the correct code is jumbled and kept safe from view. (You will find entry fobs inside your apartment to use throughout the duration of your booking and will be able to use the main entrance above ground with these fobs also)
• You can now make your way to Flat 19 which is on the ground floor.
• On the apartment door, there is an electric lock system.
• Tap the device to wake it up.
• Enter the code 376921740# to gain access to the apartment. (If you don’t use this code within 24 hours after the below arrival time, it will expire – please contact us directly if this happens)
• Please remember this code for the duration of your stay.
•For a video tutorial on how to enter the apartment, please (click here! ).
• For any issues upon arrival, please contact our Guest Services Team.
Check In: Your apartment will be ready for you at 16:00 on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
Check Out: Please check out by 10:00 on Friday 27th May 2022. Please ensure the door and all windows to the apartment are closed securely when you leave. *
Internet access is always complimentary when staying with Flying Butler Apartments. In order to access the Wi-Fi, please search for a Flying Butler Apartments network and enter the password: fbguest1
- Your weekly Housekeeping Service will take place at some point between 9am and 6pm every Monday .
- Your weekly Maintenance Checks will take place at some point between 9am and 6pm every Monday .
- Weekly Housekeeping Services are for bookings of 7 nights or more.
- If your booking starts within 24 hours before the above dedicated service day and you do not contact our Guest Services Team to request otherwise, your first Weekly Housekeeping Service will take place the following week.
- If the dedicated service day for your apartment falls on the day that you check-in and check-out, no service will take place on these days.
- If your booking is for 7 nights or more and due to the above policies no Weekly Housekeeping Service will be scheduled for your booking, please contact our Guest Services Team to discuss alternative arrangements.
- It is mandatory that Weekly Maintenance Checks are completed every week, irrespective of length of stay.
Rest assured, our housekeepers and maintenance staff will only enter an apartment wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).