We would like to Welcome you to your new apartment, please following Self-Check-In instructions all additional information that you will require.
Our dedicated Guest Services Team is available to help you day or night. Please contact them anytime on +44 (0)800 652 2552 (free from UK landlines)
Your Apartment Address
Address: Flat 3, 17 Crawford Street, Marylebone, London, W1H 1PF
Accessing Your Apartment:
- Upon arrival at 17 Crawford Street, please locate the keypad by the left hand side of the door main entrance.
• Enter the code 2580 and then push the door to open.
• Once inside the building, please make your way to Flat 3 on the third floor and locate the key safe beside the apartment door.
• Once at the apartment, please locate the electronic lock system on the apartment door.
• Tap the device on the screen to wake it up.
• Enter the code 824947921 and then press the padlock symbol before using the door handle to gain access to the apartment. (If you don’t use this code within 24 hours after the below arrival time, it will expire please contact us directly if this happens)
• Please remember both codes for the duration of your stay.
• If you have any issues upon arrival, please contact Guest Services on +44 (0) 800 652 2552.
Check In: Your apartment will be ready for you at 16:00 on Wednesday 29th June 2022.
Check Out: Please check out by 10:00 on Friday 1st July 2022 . Please ensure the door and all windows to the apartment are closed securely when you leave. Otherwise this will result in a minimum charge of £150 + VAT.
High-speed internet access is complimentary.
Search for Wi-Fi networks referencing Flying Butler Apartments The password is fbguest1
All our apartments are strictly non-smoking and a minimum charge of £150 + VAT will apply if smoking is detected in your accommodation. If you are a smoker, please contact the Guest Services Team prior to your arrival for advice on the designated smoking areas.
Lost Property and Left Items
Regrettably, we are unable to take responsibility for any items left in your apartment. Please ensure you take all your belongings with you upon departure.