Dear Mr Vaidas Daugela,
We hope you enjoy your stay with us, below is all the information you will need to access your apartment.
Check-in is from 3pm.
On arrival all guests go to our Head Quarters at:
701 South Fifth Street, Milton Keynes, MK9 2PR
We are currently operating a self check-in process via a key box for a safe, contactless check-in into your apartment.
Please follow these steps:
- Input your personal code 7140 in the key pad to the left of the HQ building outer door.
- The code will unlock the door, proceed through to the lobby.
- A Cotels@7Zero1 sign will be facing you, to the right is the key safe.
- On the key safe is a key pad. Input the personal code followed by the # key, this will open a safe door.
- Inside you will find an envelope containing your access fobs, apartment keys, a location map for your apartment building and a parking permit.
We strongly recommend that in the comfort of the lobby you take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with all the contents of the envelope paying particular attention to the location map.
We have reserved an apartment for you in The Hub from 20.01.23 to 27.01.23
You have been allocated car parking at your apartment building, refer to your location map. Ensure you park in the allocated bay and display the permit that is in the envelope.
Check-out by 10am returning all keys, fobs and permits to the black Key Returns box under the Cotels@7Zero1 sign in the lobby, or directly to Reception during our opening hours - Monday to Friday from 8am.