Venture Out Into Manchester After A Great Sleep In A Serviced Pad
A serviced pad is a home from home with its fine furnishings, ideal geographical locations and the various useful amenities and facilities. They offer guests relaxation, the comforts of a home and much more. So after getting used to the serviced pad and being well rested you may want to venture out into Manchester to see what the outside has to offer.
Manchester – the ideal holiday spot
Manchester offers you a broad range of things to do whilst on holiday.
For those looking for sporty activities there are a list of sports and their venues available.
- Golf at the Heaton Part Golf Course at the north of the city centre
- Aquatics at the Trafform Water Sports Centre on a 45 acre lake
- Fun activities such as sailing, windsurfing and much more at the Debdale Outdoor Centre
For those looking for an unforgettable shopping experience they can visit:
- Deansgate for the upmarket designer stores
- Trafford Centre with nearly 300 stores for you to choose from
- The Triangle with fashionable boutiques
For those into the performing arts be sure not to miss any of these exciting theatres:
- The Bridgewater Hall for quality music for all ages
- The Opera House for the blockbuster shows
- The Library for unique cultural shows
After a day’s fun, there is still the nightlife for you to enjoy so don’t just stop yet. Below are popular places to visit:
- MEN Arena for some life performances
- Oxford road with the many bars and nightclubs
- Northern Quarter for some independent music