Hatch Street Studio
- Internet Access:Yes - WiFi
- Number of guests:Sleeps 2
- Number of rooms:1 Bedrooms
- Housekeeping:Yes - Weekly Housekeeping
- Reception:24 Hour Guest Services Team
- Kitchen Facilities:Yes
- Parking:Nearby - Chargeable
- Disabled / Lift Access:Walk Up
- Laundry Facilities:No Washing Facility/Nearby Chargeable
- Check In Time: 16:00
- Check Out Time: 10:00
Rates (all rates ex VAT)
90 + Nights
Address:  33-1 Hatch Street Lower, Saint Kevins Dublin .
Studio apartment located near to Harcourt Luas line stop, fully fitted kitchen. If museums are of interest there are several near this property. The National Museum of Ireland - Natural History, showcases a zoological collection in exhibitions of Irish Fauna and Mammals of the world. The little Museum of Dublin tells the amazing story of the Irish Capital and the National Gallery is a gorgeous exhibit of art work. For those looking to relax there is the Iveagh Gardens and St. Stephen’s Green near by that are beautiful parks to take a leisure walk through. Food and Drink: Mercantile is the can’t miss place located in the heart of Dublin. The Mercantile has wonderful live music, a fantastic bar, and delicious food. Perfect for breakfast lunch and dinner. The Mercantile is also one of Dublin’s leading sports bars so its a great place to go cheer on your team.