Ormond Quay Studio Apartments
- Internet Access:Yes - Free Wi-Fi
- Number of guests:Sleeps 2
- Number of rooms:1 Bedrooms
- TVYes with Freeview
- Housekeeping:Yes - Weekly Housekeeping
- Reception:Yes 24 Hour Reception
- Kitchen Facilities:Kitchenette
- Parking:Yes Nearby Chargeable
- Disabled / Lift Access:Yes
- Laundry Facilities:Yes - Laundry Room
- Check In Time: 16:00
- Check Out Time: 10:00
Rates (all rates ex VAT)
90 + Nights
Address:  34 Ormond Quay Lower Dublin .
Central Dublin location. Tick. Riverside views. Tick. The option to head out to the bars, restaurants and clubs of Temple Bar, or cook dinner in your room. Tick. Made up of four Georgian townhouses, this ex-nightclub has been given a new lease of life..
Settle into your spacious apartment. Soak up the carefully curated art, practice your downward dog in the courtyard and order pre-dinner cocktails in the mezzanine bar. Or step outside, cross the Ha’penny bridge and dance the night away. All of Dublin is on your doorstep. Feel free.
Our 160 apartments have quiet, muted colour schemes, with Scandinavian references, mid-century touches and contemporary artworks. You’ll have a fully-equipped kitchen, in case you decide to eat in. And – depending on your apartment – you might also have views of the River Liffey. Our shared spaces, including the leafy conservatory, workout studio and bar, are like an extension to your room, too. Settle in, and feel at home.